Blog entry by ICT PROJECT
ERASMUS+ KA2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS PROJECT DETAILS
Purpose of the Project
The project aims at fighting against digital illiteracy among adults and youth who are not able to use ICT in daily life or are simply unaware it’s potential. Often these people belong to disadvantaged social groups e.g. school dropouts and immigrants. The project will equip them with the skills to use digital technology to meet their needs and interests and to face the “online”challenge.
Motivation of the Project
We live in a world where using digital Technologies and accessing information via the internet is increasingly necessary. It is becoming part of our daily life. If you are looking for a job or healthcare services or training courses - ICT is the right and most efficient tool. It also offers quick and cheaper ways to connect with friends and families or colleagues to share private moments, ideas and experiences. All this broadens your mind and helps you to stay globally competitive. The project activities will connect participants in different EU countries online. Thru these contacts they will make new friends and improve cultural experiences.
Objectives of the Project
* ICT - new technologies - digital competence
* To produce Open Educational Resources in different European languages
* Contributing to a reduction in the number of low-skilled adults
* To attain inclusion and equity
* To promote awareness about the cultural heritage of participating EU countries.
Project Activites - Outcomes
* Online Interactive E-learning Modules (Computers, Microsoft Office, Internet, Tablets,SmartPhones)
* Computer and Internet Courses and Manuals
* Foreign language courses
* Photo Exhibitions
* Digital Photo Album
* Short Movie * Website of the Project
Adults, people with special needs, people belonging to disadvantaged social groups.